Back To The EightiesMay 2, 2019
Three Kids Rescued From Harbour WavesMay 8, 2019
Young Liselotte from Little Miracles has been in touch about four one-day antenatal group classes she’s hosting over the coming months.
Happening up at The Glenview Hotel from September to November, the classes will run from 10.30am to 3.30pm.
Over to Liselotte…
Anyone expecting a spring or summer baby? Come and join my next Antenatal Group Class!
I am a Midwife and Lactation Consultant with over 15 years of experience of working experience in the National Maternity Hospital.
Classes are held in cosy and relaxed atmosphere with plenty of time for tea breaks and questions. Suitable for couples after 30th week of pregnancy and maximum 6 couples per class. The one-day Saturday classes will run on September 21st, October 26th and November 30th, and each day will run as follows…
– healthy life in late pregnancy
– how to prepare best for labour birth & beyond
– signs of labour, early stage of labour and how to cope
– practical exercises: use of birthing ball, comfort positions
– more advanced labour and how to cope with it
– what to expect when getting to the hospital
– medical and non-medical pain relief methods
– positions for birth and labour
– birth & pushing advice
– first moments with your baby
I use slide show and videos; hand-out notes are provided. The cost is €120 per couple (refunds may be available by your health insurance provider, check your policy). You can book your ticket here. Form stays available until that particular class is booked out. If your class is booked out, you can contact me below, and I will try and organise an extra class.
You can find out more about Little Miracles by visiting their website here, check the Facebook event page here, or you can get in touch with Liselotte directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0876457489.