Wicklow Hospice Goes With Our LadyJanuary 15, 2020
SuperValu Are HiringJanuary 14, 2020
Press release from Stephen Donnelly TD, issued on Tuesday, January 14th 2020…
Do you believe it’s time to make a change that really matters?
For the hundreds of thousands of sick children who can’t access healthcare? For families who can’t afford a home and for the record numbers who have nowhere to sleep at night? For everyone stuck in commuter gridlock?
Do you believe it’s vital to save our planet? I do too. We can do so much better.
That’s why I need your vote in this election more than ever. I will work for you, for Wicklow and for our nation, night and day, on real solutions that unleash our country’s incredible potential.
If you vote for me, together we can make a real difference.
• Solving congestion: Sorting the N11 & N81, better public transport, walking & cycling.
• Protecting care services: Including dementia & cancer care, like St. Joseph’s & Purple House.
• Saving our environment: Radical action on climate, biodiversity, plastics & protecting our heritage.
• Helping business: Lower insurance costs, help for self-employed, fairer rates, local jobs.
• Housing: Homes individuals & families can afford to rent & buy in Wicklow.
• Public safety: More & better-resourced Gardaí, longer station opening hours.
• Great schools: Investing in school places, buildings & facilities.
• Strong communities: Sports facilities & greenways, support for community groups.
You can find out more about Stephen Donnelly’s plan for 2020 on his website here, follow on Facebook here or Twitter here, or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 012017300.