Greystones Guide is the Business & Community Website for Greystones Co Wicklow and surrounding areas. The web site covers Businesses, Community, Local Government and operates as a complete guide to Greystones.
This website is run locally by a local company and is for local people and people who might like to visit our town.
Please read the Terms and Conditions by continuing to access the service form this website, you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by greystonesguide.ie. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only;
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way.
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text.
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without greystonesguide.ie's prior written permission.
- No use or display may be made of the name or logo of Greystones Guide without Greystones Guide's prior written permission. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
Paid listing spaces on Greystones Guide
Access to and use of the paid listing positions provided by Greystones Guide are subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Listing prices are displayed for 3, 6, & 12 month periods
- Businesses that register for paid listings are guaranteed that listing for the period chosen in the registeration form in accordance with the site being live.
- Payment for paid listing spaces must be received before the listing will be made 'live'.
- The 3,6,12 month listing period (whichever applies to your ad) begins approx 3 working days after the registration form is received and payment made.
- On the 3rd, 6th, 12th month (whichever applies to your ad) of the listing, the listing will be subject to renewal. You will be contacted by Greystones Guide with regards renewing your paid for listing.
- On renewal the listing price may be subject change. The price of advertising will be decided by Greystones Guide only, and Greystones Guide will at no stage enter into a barter system.
- Listings that are not renewed within the 3rd, 6th 12th (whichever applies to your ad) month of the listing will be terminated
- The Business Listings on this site contains materials submitted to Greystones Guide by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site comply with national and relevant foreign law. Greystones Guide cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any/or all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- Greystones Guide reserves the right to decide placements of all listings.
Special Offers, Community Listings, News & Events
Posts for this section of Greystones Guide will only be accepted from
- Paid Business Listings
- Non Profit Organisations/Clubs/Community Based Groups & the General Community
Any events, news or special offers received from other businesses will not be accepted
Once Off Advertising
- Once Off Advertising is for Businesses who are not registered in the Greystones Guide Business Directory and are not a Non Profit/Charity/Community Group or Organisation and who may like to advertise an Event, News, Notice or Post on the Greystones Guide Website
- A once off payment of €7 per ad is required
- Ads will remain online for 1 Month only
- Ads will go live on receipt of payment
Access to and use of this site is provided by Greystones Guide subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. Greystones Guide reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst Greystones Guide endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Greystones Guide will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Whilst Greytones Guide endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Greystones Guide does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Part of this site contains materials submitted to Greystones Guide by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site comply with national and relevant foreign law. Greystones Guide cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any/or all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- Greystones Guide shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Greystones Guide accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such Term or Terms shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full, and the Terms herein set out comprise the entire Agreement. In the event that you, at any time, do not accept or no longer accept any or all of these Terms , you should immediately cease use of this site.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- Greystones Guide provides this site "as is" and "as available" and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. In particular (but without limitation), Greystones Guide does not warrant that this site will operate without interruptions, be timely, secure or error-free. Greystones Guide does not warrant that the site or its contents are free from viruses or problems and Greystones Guide is not responsible for any harm caused to your property from your use of this site.
- In using this site, you shall not post illegal, immoral, provocative or defamatory statements in or on any part of the site, or post on or submit to the site any material which might cause Greystones Guide to violate any applicable law, statute, directive or regulation or that could, in Greystones Guide's sole discretion, adversely affect the goodwill or reputation of Greystones Guide.
- You shall not (by using any device, software or routine) interfere with or attempt to interfere with the efficient operation of this site. This includes (but is not limited to) by act or omission, imposing an unreasonably or disproportionately large or heavy workload on the technical infrastructure of the site (by mass e-mailing, or otherwise).
This site has been created and developed by Greystones Guide which is incorporated in the Republic of Ireland. Any questions or communications in relation to this legal notice should be sent by way of email to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2010 Greystones Guide. All Rights Reserved
and Finally …..
If you do not accept the terms detailed above, then you must leave the website immediately.