1. Name the famous Irish artist who lived in Redford House, Greystones between 1910 and 1917?
2. According to her memoirs Today We Shall Only Gossip, which artist spent many summers holidaying in Greystones?
3. Which local artist won last year’s Royal College of Surgeons Art Award for her work titled Add And Subtract The Marks, Poke My Fingers And Even My Head All The Way Through?
4. Which area of Wicklow is depicted in Robert Hunter’s 1775 portrait of Peter La Touche (1733-1828)?
5. Harry Kernoff is associated with many paintings of Bray and the surrounding areas – however what was the name of his favourite Dublin pub?
6. Which Irish artist and his wife wined and dined the Irish plenipotentiaries during the Anglo Irish Treaty negotiations in London?
7. Mervyn Wingfield (1844-1904) was one of the great patrons of Irish Art. With which magnificent estate is he associated?
With which art group was she associated from 1965?
9. Our wonderful bear sculpture situated on the sea front was kindly donated by Dermot and Helen Dwyer in memory of their daughter Caroline. Who is the sculptor?
10. What was the Harry Clark Studios’ connection to Greystones?
11. Name the Irish woman avant garde artist associated with two of the stained glass windows for The Holy Rosary Church?
12. In 1890, Rev. James O’ Hannay became curate of Christ Church, Delgany. By what other name was he known?